2012 Sea Ray 54 ft 540 Sundancer Lawless
LAWLESS is by far the best equipped and maintained Sea Ray 540 Sundancer on the market, and is arguably the most highly optioned 540 Sundancer built. Her equipment list is extensive with many custom additions to make her a highly capable vessel in and off shore.
Below are just some of this boats features.
- Upgraded Cummins 715 CMD QSM11 Engines with Zeus Pods and Skyhook
- White Oak Matte Interior with White Wood Window Blinds
- Wood Galley and Salon Flooring
- Port and Starboard Opening Windows in Salon and Galley
- ISO Boost Transformer
- Water Maker
- Windshield Defroster
- Full exterior teak flooring, cockpit, swim platform, deck side walkways and transom steps.
- Two teak folding chairs.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Factory Underwater Lights
- Additional Underwater Lights by Lumitec Blue/White Dimmable/Mode Changing
- Transom Passarelle System
- Docking and Engine Room Cameras
- FLIR Thermal Camera, Pan and Tilt
- Stainless Steel Anchor with all Chain Rode
- Intellian Sat TV Antenna
- Salon reversed to put TV on forward bulkhead.
- Forward sun-pad with fold down bimini.
- Additional hand shower system in both heads.
- Additional insulation foam around air conditioners for noise and temperature control.
- Safe in master stateroom.
- Improved protection and termination of wiring above Sea Ray factory minimum spec.
- Reflective Blue Vinyl Hull Wrap (White gelcoat under)
- Bose Surround Sound in Cabin
- High end professional stereo system with four amps, two subwoofers, and six speakers. Fusion head unit with WetSounds amps and speakers.
- Cockpit and moonroof window tinting.
- Custom Cockpit Awning
- Twin cockpit air conditioners, twin cabin air conditioners.
Ex.plo.re is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by David Walters Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Provided by Erik Haaland, David Walters Yachts